Friday, March 2, 2007

Entry 1: The Beginning

Well since this is my first entry I guess I should explain what I hope to do with this blog. As a special services teacher I work with a variety of students who have difficulty keeping up with their peers and the one thing I have found that "levels the playing field" is using technology with these students. I try to integrate technology into my classrom as much as possible and have been having great success with it. What I am hoping to achieve with this blog is to show how technology can be used to make special services students successful and hopefully also get ideas abut different ways other teachers are using technology. I guess the best place for me to start is with my website (which is just a Blackboard account) which will give you a short idea of some of the things I am doing.

My Website

No comments: