Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Entry 20: Missouri Techknowledge Day



Yesterday I took four of my broadcasting students to Jefferson City, Missouri floor the Show-Me Techknowledge Day. This is the second year I have taken a group with me and it is amazing. You get to spend the entire day in the state capital at the rotunda and show legislators and senators how we are using technology in our school. This year the students were also able to meet our representative Tim Flook who was nice enough to have us recognized on the floor. The highlight was probably when the students had the chance to meet our senator Luann Ridgeway and she gave us a personal tour of the senate floor, the house floor, and many other parts of the capital. All in all it was a great day and I will update this blog with some of the amazing things I saw. Below you will see pictures of the students with Tim Flook, Luann Ridgeway, and presenting their project.



No comments: